Saturday, September 1, 2007

Chapter 21 : The Disquise


After finsihing a long hard training, something will hit them that will be unexpected!! Tien Thuy becoming their friend!


Tien Thuy: It's time to twist things up for the war!
Maid: Twist things up?
Tien Thuy: I will disquise myself and be Quyen Tu's friend!
Maid: Why her?
Tien Thuy: Because, she's easy bait!
Maid: Oh I see! Your disquise outfit has come!But what's going to be your disquise name?
Tien Thuy: Thanks for reminding me! It's going to be Ti Ti!


Village~
Quyen Tu was walking around by herself getting some fresh air. She accidently bumped into a girl who dropped all her fruits on the floor.


Quyen Tu: I am so sorry! Are you okay!? I'll pay for the fruits!!
Tien Thuy(Ti Ti): It's okay, it's not your fault!


When Quyen Tu saw her face she was shocked of how ugly she is!!


Quyen Tu: Urhhhh.... Are you sure!?
Tien Thuy(Ti Ti): I am sure! I am Ti Ti! What's your name?!?
Quyen Tu: Hello Ti Ti! My name is Quyen Tu!


Suddenly Quyen Tu heard her name called from behind, Tuyet Thi was coming with Huynh Tuan.


Tuyet Thi: Ahhh Who's this ...
Quyen Tu: This is Ti Ti, a new friend!


Quyen Tu stopped Tuyet Thi from saying ugly to prevent her to hurt Ti Ti's feelings


Tien Thuy(Ti Ti): FRIEND!! YAYYY! I never had a friend before!!
Tuyet Thi:[Whispering to Quyen Tu] She's so UGLY! That's why she doesn't have any!
Quyen Tu:[Whispering back] I feel sorry for her! And keep your mouth shut!!
Quyen Tu: This is Tuyet Thi, my sister and her boyfriend, Huynh Tuan!
Tien Thuy(Ti Ti):Hello! Nice to meet you two!
Huynh Tuan: Urhh same here!


Huynh Tuan tried to prevent himself from laughing @ Ti Ti's face! Tuyet Thi couldn't hold her laughter and burst out laughing. Huynh Tuan followed!


Tien Thuy(Ti Ti): What are you guys laughing @?!?I want to enjoy it is too!


Huynh Tuan, Tuyet Thi, and Quyen Tu burst out laughing.
Tuyet Thi: Hahha We are laughing @ your ug....
Quyen Tu: Laughing @ the fat salesmen!
Tien Thuy: HHAHHAHAHA
Tuyet Thi: Okayy.... We are going to go now! See you girls later!


Tuyet Thi and Huynh Tuan walked away laughing!


Tuyet Thi: She is ugly and she can't even talk right!HHAhahah
Huynh Tuan: We shouldn't make fun @ her anymore! Remember the saying, "Make fun of someone appearance, it will happen to you!"
Tuyet Thi: Yes! I remember but lets get out a good laugh!
Huynh Tuan: Yeah sure!


They both burst out a long laugh for about 2 minutes!

No comments: