Monday, July 30, 2007

Chapter 15: LOST


After Tuyet Thi left Ha Ngoc's place, she walked along and let her feet take her where ever.


Tuyet Thi: How do I suppose to know when the time comes? If it comes tomorrow, I won't be ready! I don't want to die, nor let the world be control by evil!


*SIGH*


Suddenly Tuyet Thi realized that she's not in the village anymore and she is surronded by nothing but lots of bamboo.


Tuyet Thi: OHH CRAPPP! I did it again!


Tuyet Thi always know where she was but now, she doesn't!!


Tuyet Thi: Ummm lets see! Where is the light shinning the most!? NORTH!


Tuyet Thi walked north and found that it was a dead end and there was a steep fall into a rapid river bank. Tuyet Thi didn't know what to do. She then tought about the forest girls and called for them. They both suddenly appeared after her call!



Loan Nhu: You called!
Tuyet Thi: Yeah! I am LOST!!! Can't you tell!
Chau Loan: HEhhhe Sorry!
Loan Nhu: You know that this place is dangerous! You never know who will pop up behind you and kill you!
Tuyet Thi: Isn't this your territory!?
Chau Loan: Nope!!
Tuyet Thi: Then who?


There was a quick silence and there was someone else with them, watching their every move.


Loan Nhu: We talk later but....


Loan Nhu strated to whisper. Chau Loan was looking around making sure no one would attack them.


Loan Nhu: There's someone following us. Lets go!


Loan Nhu grabbed Tuyet Thi's hand and disappeared. Chau Loan stayed back and tried to find the person. Loan Nhu and Tuyet Thi went to a quiet place to talk and where there was barely anyone around.


Loan Nhu: How did you get there?
Tuyet Thi: I was thinking about stuff and let my feet led the way.
Loan Nhu: Thinking about your talk with Ha Ngoc?
Tuyet Thi: Yeah! How do you know!?!?
Loan Nhu: She told us and we going have to train you and Quyen Tu soon!
Tuyet Thi: I know but how do I suppose to know when the time comes?
Loan Nhu: You will know and you need to tell Quyen Tu about this soon!
Tuyet Thi: I will but, we just got...


Chau Loan suddenly appeared and was breathing heavily.


Loan Nhu: What happened?
Chau Loan: I was attack by a group of people! They were after Tuyet Thi!
Loan Nhu: We should start training soon and go tell your sister!!


Tuyet Thi was sad that she couldn't finish her conversation with Loan Nhu about her feelings and that she have a boyfriend and etc. Chau Loan and Loan Nhu left and Tuyet Thi walked home unsupervised. Tuyet Thi quietly walked home and when her friends said hi, she didnt notice them at all! She was looking at her feet and then she bumped into Huynh Tuan.


Huynh Tuan: What's wrong?
Tuyet Thi: Nothing a lot is on my mind and I feel lost in this world! But now I don't b/c I got you!
Huynh Tuan: Hahahha Your so silly!
Tuyet Thi: I have to go home! I've been out all day! Sorry, Bye!I'll make it up to you!
Huynh Tuan: Okay! Make it up to me by going on our first date tomorrow!
Tuyet Thi: Okay!

No comments: