Friday, March 23, 2007

Chapter 3: The Sa Sisters


Prologue-

The Sa Sisters are the ones you don't want to meet, or come upon anywhere! The Sa Sisters are the unknown sisters in the society, they work for any evil leader in return for more magical power(chi)!

Outside of Tien Kingdom:

Bach Sa: I cant believe she slapped you!Who dare touch us?
Thanh Sa: I know!Even if we can cure or pains it still stings a little!
Bach Sa: I thought you said it tickles?
Thanh Sa: I did!
Bach Sa: You just said that it stings a little!
Thanh Sa: Oh NOO! That evil bitch!! She is draining our curing chi!
Bach Sa: She will pay!

Tien Kingdom:

Tien Thuy: HAHHAA! They finally figured it out! Once you make a mistake I take back something you'll need!
Servant: Thats very smart my Queen!
Tien Thuy: Why, Thankyou my lovely servant!
Servant: Your welcome!I am always here for you my Queen.
Tien Thuy: Do you like being my servant?
Servant: Yes!mam!
Tien Thuy: Why don't you be my best friend and help me? You don't have to do all those dirty work, you will just be by my side!
Servant: Thankyou my Queen!Anything you please!
Tien Thuy: You can start right now!

With a quick snap, Tien Thuy turn the servant fresh and clean!Now you can really tell that she is a female not a male servant. Tien Thuy made her a beautiful swan!

Tien Thuy: You will be my princess!And your name will be from now on, Tien Cat (Cat Tien)!
Tien Cat: Thankyou my Queen!
Tien Thuy: Dont call me Queen anymore. Call me mother!

Sa Sisters' House:

Tien Thuy snap a letter on thier table. the lettler was labeled MISSION!

Letter:

Thanh Sa and Bach Sa!
You can't know fail this mission! There are two soon to be born sisters in the village where Quynh Nhu and Doan Tam lives. You have to kidnapp the two babies when they are born, bring them to the intersection of the Pink and Purple Forest and leave them there for wild animals to kill them! These two babies are the legendary sisters who will destroy evil, if they are gone, evil will conquere the world!!!
End of Letter.

Sa Sisters' House:

Thanh Sa: What! She want us to kill to poor babies who haven't seen the world?
Bach Sa: We have to do it!
Thanh Sa: But this is to cruel! Remember about us?
Bach Sa: Yeah I know! Two village couple found us at the intersection of Pink and Purple Forest and they took care of us.
Thanh Sa: Yeah! And good thing they found us in time before animals eat us!
Bach Sa: Do you think the good had to do the same?
Thanh Sa: I guess so. Why would it me so common to leave babies at the intersection?
Bach Sa: That's true!But we have a soft side to us, so we cant be that evil!
Thanh Sa: Tien Thuy said that she took care of us after the village couple died. And made us her servants until we were ten and then made us her special princesses!
Bach Sa: She did a little ritual by touching our heads.
Thanh Sa: Yeah! I remember that! During the ritual, I was looking around and there was a mirror and I saw a mark on our backs, but we had that before too! Cause when we were still living with the village couple I saw that mark on my back.

The sisters pull down their shirt half way to find the mark, and it was there. It was a symbol that represent a evil group. This symbol was seen before by the sisters at Tien's Kingdom.

Sa Sisters: Could it be? We are fully evil!?!?
Thanh Sa: I don't want to do the mission!Can't we just pretend that we found them and they were killed by the wild animal? Cause Tien Thuy doesn't really knows who are the parents of the babies.
Bach Sa: Yes!Good idea! We can do that!
Thanh Sa: And we can get our cure chi back!HEHEHE

The first time the Sa Sisters does somthing good for the GOOD!

No comments: