Sunday, May 20, 2007

Chapter 6: The Fight for Power


Thanh Sa and Bach Sa knew that Tien Thuy would catch on to them, so they left the village and find a new home. Tien Thuy was ahead of them and followed their every move. Thanh Sa and Bach Sa was scared that they might not escape.

Tien Thuy: Those fools think they can run away!Hah they won't know what will come to them!
Tien Cat: Why dont you just let them be?
Tien Thuy: WHAT! Who are you? That's just not me!!!
Tien Cat: Why would you kill the girls anyways?
Tien Thuy: Stop being nosiy! Go away! I don't know you anymore!
Tien Cat: I can say what I want!I have the right to know too!!!
Tien Thuy: THE RIGHT TO KNOWWWW! Whose your QUEEN!!!!!!!
Tien Cat: NOT YOU!

Flames was coming out of Tien Thuy's eyes, she was so furious, but she couldn't hurt Tien Cat.

Tien Thuy: GET OUT!! LEAVE MY KINGDOM NOW!!!!!!!!
Tien Cat: FINE! I will!

Tien Cat left and Tien Thuy started to brake every single vase and glass that was near her. Tien Thuy was so mad that she called her servants to go after Tien Cat.


Forest:

Thu Ho and the Black Fan Gang was following the Sa sisters. Thanh Sa knew that they were following them and they made a run for it. Thu Ho was so quick that she stop the Sa sisters.

Thu Ho: HAH!You can run but you can't hide!
Thanh Sa: What do you want?
Thu Ho: You! I was order to kill you!
Thanh Sa: That BITCH Tien Thuy!
Thu Ho: If you beat me in this fight I let you two survive and give your powers back!
Bach Sa: Why?
Thu Ho: Its just not me to just kill someone for a stupid reason! If you two did killed the two girls, it won't be any fun if there wasnt anyone to fight with!
Thanh Sa: Good Reason!
Thu Ho: Thnx! URGH Why am I going soft!?

Thu Ho took her fan out and started to attack, the Gang just watch. Thanh Sa and Back Sa was getting punished by Thu Ho.

Thanh Sa: Lets show her what we really got!
Bach Sa: OKAY!

The Sa sisters powered up and their eyes were fulled with green and white flames!

No comments: