Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chapter 9: Power Within



All of a sudden the whole entire forest was changing color. It was like an eclipse, but worst. Everyone was surronded by the color of purple and black, it was like a negative effect!

Voice: Who dares to hurt innocent girls in my forest!?
Quyen Tu & Tien Cat: That Man!
Voice: BOOOO!
Man: AHHH! Ghost!!!

The purple effect disappeared and everything was back to normal!

Voice: I am Chau Loan! The Princess of the Purple Forest which you are in!
Tien Cat: WOW! Your so pretty and your clothes look like grass!
Chau Loan: Umm, why thankyou!
Quyen Tu: Okay where is Tuyet Thi?
Tuyet Thi: I am coming!AHHH

Tuyet Thi fell with a big THUMP!

Tuyet Thi: OWWW! That big tree over there grab my legs and flung me over here!
Chau Loan: OHHH Sorry! I can't multi task!
Tuyet Thi: OKAYYY!?!?
Quyen Tu: Any day now!
All: Oh Sorry!

They all went back to fighting, Tien Cat stood there and watch them kick the Man's ass!

Tien Cat: That's WHAT you get for messing with me!
Chau Loan: SHUT UP!

Tien Cat was embaressed and she shut her mouth. The Man got stronger, and the girls were getting tired.

Chau Loan: Who are you!
Man: One of Tien Thuy's man!
Quyen Tu: WHO!?
Chau Loan: Tell you later!

They kept on fighting. Tien Cat was scared that Chau Loan might know that she used to work with Tien Thuy who she is!

Chau Loan: I have a plan! We need to combine powers!
Quyen Tu: How?
Chau Loan: The power within your soul, your body!

Chau Loan paused the fighting, the girls all clam themselves down and tried to find their power within.

Chau Loan: You over there, we need you too!

Tien Cat joined in and there was a big bright glow around the four of them. The paused stopped. It was just a quick second, the Man didn't know anything. The four girls let out a great big purplish blast that threw the Man all the way to Tien Cat's Kingdom.


Chau Loan: Good Job!
Tien Cat: Whoah! How did we do that!?
Chau Loan: You did it yourself!
Chau Loan: Hi my name is Chau Loan!Hehhehe Who are you?
Quyen Tu: I am Quyen Tu and this is my sister Tuyet Thi!
Chau Loan: Not you two! I already know who you two are!Im talking about her!
Tien Cat: Me!? I am Tien Cat
Quyen Tu & Tuyet Thi: You know us?
Chau Loan: Yes I do! Long story! Lets get something to eat! My treat!
Tuyet Thi: Oh yay!Im hungry!

No comments: