Friday, March 23, 2007

Chapter 2: The Tien Kingdom



Prologue-

The Tien Kingdom, a place where evil is upon everyone who enters or leaves the kingdom. Barely no one ever enters the kingdom and no villagers live in the Tien Kingdom.

Tien Thuy the Queen of evil who is known as the Lady made of FIRE! One anyone take one look directly at Tien Thuy's eyes you will see flames in her big round eyes.

Tien Kingdom:

Tien Thuy: Those two little idiots forgot to destroy their evidence!
Tien Thuy: I swear! If they ever make a mistake I'll have their head CUT OFF!
Servant: Dear Queen, arn't you a little to harsh on them for a little simple mistake?
Tien Thuy: My,my, my servant your so young and STUPID! If they leave any evidence of their presence, people will know that they are still around!And if they die again, I can't revive them again!And who will do all my dirty work for me?
Servant: The lady from the Black Fan gang!
Tien Thuy: Oh, YES!I forgot about her! Thankyou, your not so stupid after all!
Servant: Thankyou my Queen! Would you like your eveninning meal?
Tien Thuy: Not today, but thanks! I have to deal with Sa sisters!

Quynh Nhu & Doan Tam house:

Quynh Nhu and Doan Tam was looking at the object or evidence that the Sa sisters left behind.

Quynh Nhu: What is this?What would they need or use this for?
Doan Tam: I don't know!
Quynh Nhu: Hey!Look here, there something red and it flashing under this.
Doan Tam: Throw it away!Quick!The boy probally activated it!

They were to late!There was a big boom, and the object disappear in thin air. Quynh Nhu and Doan Tam was knocked out from the smoke of the explosion. From the explosion, the object left behind a fire mark on the table.

Tien Kingdom:

Tien Thuy: At least I got something good out of this!HAHHAAA
Tien Thuy: Good thing I was able to get this back!
Servant: Wow!You are good my Queen! Isn't the explosion as poision in it?
Tien Thuy: No! Argh! I should've put some in this thing!!!!

The Sa sisters are coming to the Queen, their big clicks from their shoes echoed in the hallway.

Tien Thuy: You two idiots! Look what you left behind!
Tan Sa: Yay! Its found!

Tien Thuy slapped Thanh Sa real hard! There was a quick burn on Thanh Sa's face and disappeared in 3 seconds.

Tien Thuy: I see you two were able to conquered the disappearing injuries!
Tien Thuy: Well, you two will feel pain soon! HAHHHAAAA

The Sa sisters were clueless, they took the object and left.

No comments: