Friday, June 29, 2007

Chapter 12: Dream Dates


Info: The women is Ha Ngoc, leader of the Lotus Group. Ha Ngoc was Quynh Nhu's si phu a long time ago.

Deleted Scene(s):

Ha Ngoc's disscusion about Quynh Nhu and Doan Tam.

--------------------------------------------------------


Tuyet Thi and Quyen Tu was super confuesed about their life and think that Ha Ngoc was making everything up. Having so much new things occur to them, they got a major headache. Tuyet Thi ran out of the resturant to get some fresh air and try to forget what she just heard. Quyen Tu understood what was going on and let Tuyet Thi handle it by herself.


Loan Nhu: What's her problem!

Quyen Tu: Just give her sometime to adjust to this situation.


Quyen Tu gave a little smile, but Quyen Tu wasn't really comfortable about being pressured to defeat evil and have people serve her.


Quyen Tu: I am going to go home now!

Quyen Tu left the resturant quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quyen Tu~


Quyen Tu walked around in the village, bumping into everyone. When she got to her house she bumped into Tung Quang, her neighbor. They both accidently kissed!Both of them blushed and smiled!



Quyen Tu: Oh I am sorry!

Tung Quang: Thats okay!Whats wrong Quyen Tu?

Quyen Tu: Everything Tung Quang!

Quyen Tu started crying and hugged Tung Quang!

Tung Quang: Just call me Lam!Thats my new nickname and what everyone have been calling me lately!Umm what happen?

Quyen Tu: Okay Lam! There are these people who I just ment today and they said that me and my sister is born for one reason, to defeat evil!

Tung Quang : They are probally messing with your head thats all!

Quyen Tu: Yeah!



Quyen Tu and Tung Quang began to kiss. Tung Quang told her about his crush that he has on her. Quyen Tu blushed and told him the same. Tung Quang smiled and ask Quyen Tu out and she agreed!

------------------------------------------------
Tuyet Thi~


Tuyet Thi shopped around the village. When she sad she always go buy fruits, food, and clothes.Her stomach was growling, she went to buy some to ban bao. It was hot and fresh! When she turned around she saw a handsome young man and dropped her ban bao.



Huynh Tuan: Hello! I am sorry that I scared you!

Tuyet Thi: Oh thats okay! I wasn't scared!I.....

Huynh Tuan: You know who I am?

Tuyet Thi: No! I was going to say that your a handsome person and I havent seen you around here!

Huynh Tuan: Thanks! Your a beautiful lady!I don't come here often.

Tuyet Thi: Ohh hehhe thankyou! No one have said that to me before!My name is Tuyet Thi!

Huynh Tuan: I am Huynh Tuan! You have a beautiful name!

Tuyet Thi: Thankyou! Ummm I have to go, it's getting late! Nice meeting you!

Huynh Tuan: I have a question! Would you go out with me!?

Tuyet Thi: YES! I though you never ask! HEHEHHE Just kidding!

Huynh Tuan: Okay! See you around!

Tuyet Thi: Bye Bye!



After meeting Huynh Tuan, she forgot everything that happen before she ment him. Tuyet Thi skipped all the way home!

No comments: